What is Sapphire Hair Transplant?
Fue Sapphire Technique is a process applied using natural sapphire tips obtained from sapphire stone. Sapphire tips allow more frequent channels to be opened on the scalp due to its smooth structure, and accordingly, hair transplantation becomes natural at the maximum level.
How is FUE Sapphire Technique Applied?
Fue Sapphire Technique is a highly preferred and popular method.
- The density and amount of hair needed by the person is determined.
- The active substance required for numbness is directed to the skin with a pressurized spray and the substance is expected to penetrate the skin.
- Hair follicles are taken one by one from the donor area with a micromotor. The donor area is the nape area where the hair is the strongest. If more grafts are needed, graft extraction is performed (for men) in the chest area and under the chin.
- With the easy and perfect working opportunity offered by the sapphire technique, micro channels are opened in the area to be planted through sapphire tips. Since a complete numbness is achieved, no pain is felt during all these procedures.
- Grafts are carefully planted one by one into the opened channels. It is possible to achieve a very natural appearance, since the direction of hair growth is taken into account during transplantation. Thanks to the sapphire technique, extremely aesthetic results are obtained.
- Since the application is made through sapphire tips, the channels are closed quickly and the grafts are strongly attached. The first washing process is carried out in our clinic after 1 or 2 days by a team of experts. At the end of 10 days, the scabs are washed.
We keep in touch with our patients for 12-18 months after the operation, follow the process and provide all the necessary support. If needed, we recommend vitamin supplements, Ozone oil treatment.
The FUE sapphire technique has many advantages. Thanks to the micro channels provided by the sapphire tips, the hair follicles are planted closer to each other. Thus, a much more lush and dense appearance is obtained in the hair. The healing process is very short, leaves no permanent scars and almost no crusting is observed. Thanks to the opened micro channels, the hair follicles are placed at the most correct angle and the possibility of the transplanted hair follicles to fall out is eliminated. The sapphire tips used in the FUE sapphire technique are the latest technology and are much healthier than the metal tips used so far. All this makes the FUE sapphire technique a popular method.