What is the FUE DHI technique?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) means “Direct Hair Transplantation”. In this method, a medical pen called an implanter is used by experts in the field. After the grafts (Hair Roots) are placed into the implanter pen, which has a sharp, very thin and cylindrical tip, they are planted in the area where the shedding occurs in one step, thanks to the pushing feature of the pen. In this method, there is no need to open channels on the scalp and thus comfort is provided to the patient. In the FUE DHI technique, the grafts are collected using the FUE method, as in other techniques.
How is FUE DHI Technique Applied?
- The density and amount of hair needed by the person is determined.
- The active substance required for numbness is directed to the skin with a pressurized spray and the substance is expected to penetrate the skin.
- Hair follicles are taken one by one from the donor area with a micromotor. The donor area is the nape area where the hair is the strongest. If more grafts are needed, graft extraction is performed (for men) in the chest area and under the chin.
- After the grafts are collected, they are placed in the implanter pen and the most accurate angle and the most frequent planting is performed on the areas determined for sowing. Thanks to the pushing feature of the implanter pen, there is no need to open channels on the scalp. Since a complete numbness is achieved, no pain is felt during all these procedures.
- The first washing process is carried out in our clinic after 1 or 2 days by a team of experts. At the end of 10 days, scabs are washed.
We keep in touch with our patients for 12-18 months after the application, follow the process and provide all the necessary support. If needed, we recommend vitamin supplements, Ozone oil treatment.
The FUE DHI technique has many advantages. It is the technique with the highest healing rate and there is almost no risk of scarring. Thanks to the implanter pen used in the application, there is no need to open channels for the transplantation process and the process is performed in one step. A very natural and aesthetic appearance is obtained in the hair. In the FUE DHI technique, unshaven application can also be performed, and therefore women can benefit from this procedure without any aesthetic concerns. Since the FUE DHI technique can be performed without shaving, it is used in cases of thinning rather than complete hair loss. We recommend the FUE sapphire technique to achieve healthier results in complete hair loss.