The extent of hair transplantation (the number of follicles to be transplanted) varies depending on the specifics of each case. Many patients ask their doctors about the 5000 grafts (or more) procedures because they want to get the thickest hair growth possible. The matter of the number of grafts will be one that the doctor will decide upon, based on several factors, including the optimum number of grafts that are needed for the area where the growth is sparse or nonexistent, and how much the graft removal will affect the donor area. Typically, 2,500 to 3000 grafts are done in one sitting, but the number can be increased if the doctor feels it is viable. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is one of the most popular transplant methods and is widely used in Turkey and is the preferred option if grafts of 5000 or even more are to be done.
If you are interested in a hair transplant and have been told that Turkey is the world leader in this procedure, here are the things you need to know about FUE hair transplants in Turkey and why it should be your first choice.
- With an FUE hair transplant in Turkey, hair follicles are individually harvested from the scalp for transplant to areas where there is sparse or no hair growth.
- The hair follicles are removed from the part of the scalp where the hair growth is thickest so that there is the least possible noticeable thinning of the hair from the donor area.
- The healthiest and strongest hair follicles are selected for transplanting, so the new growth is strong and healthy.
- FUE Sapphire hair transplant is the most sophisticated FUE procedure and uses sapphire tips to open the channels in the scalp for removing and then transplanting the follicles. These tips are extremely smooth so the transplantation is scarless and the new growth is smooth and natural looking.
Also Read: FUE Sapphire Hair Implant Basics
- A numbing spray is applied to the scalp so there is no pain or discomfort during the transplant procedure.
- The procedure itself is quick and is normally completed in a matter of hours.
- Since no scalpel or stitches are used, the recovery time is very fast and normally is just a matter of a few days.
- Hair transplant costs in Turkey are much lower than in the U.S. or Europe but that does not mean that there is any compromise on the medical standards, quality of the procedure or your safety.
- The low cost of the hair transplant and the short recovery time mean that it is possible to combine if you want to, a hair transplant procedure with a holiday in Turkey which is one of the premier tourist destinations.
- The very best clinics offer a guarantee on their services.
For more information on hair transplants in Turkey, contact the leading hair transplant clinic there and ask about the procedures available, the costs, the all-inclusive packages and so on. Once all your questions have been answered, you will know why a Turkish hair transplant is the best choice and will be able to make your decision on how to proceed.
Which Service Are You Interesting In?